Last Friday, the Maltese Tourism Minister announced that diving tourists can apply for a €100 scuba diving voucher through the Malta Tourism Authority.
You can claim this scuba diving voucher by filling this ONLINE FORM. It’s very simple! However, before you start, scan your passport and flight ticket.
- Only the first 7500 applicants will be accepted.
- Diving activities shall take place from 1st June 2021 onwards.
- The applicant would be required to present any necessary documentation which shall include a photo of the airline ticket and identification document.
- Unutilised funds cannot be carried forward to subsequent year.
- There are no restrictions to the visitor’s country of origin, as long as not residing in Malta.
- The visitor will be required to adhere to the regulations set by the Superintendent of Public Health and the Health Authorities at the time of the application submission.